Capture the magic of carrying a baby and the love and emotion felt in pregnancy.
Carrying your baby is such a special privilege and a role to be proud of. Maternity photography can capture the beauty and strength of carrying your child, through a range of emotive and inspiring images. All maternity sessions take place in a pretty outdoor location such as a wooded area, within 25 miles of Okehampton. Using bright, early morning light can really emphasise the love and emotion felt at this time. I advise women to have this session at around 32 – 36 weeks and to wear simple, figure hugging clothing.
How much will it cost?
- An outdoor maternity session will cost £40.
- You will have an online, private gallery, of roughly 20 – 30 fully edited images.
- Digital files can be purchased for £30 per individual, full resolution file.
- A USB memory stick of your entire final gallery would be £160.
- Beautiful, bespoke photo books, created in Italy, starting from £100.
- Various size, professional printed canvases, starting from £45.
(From September 2019 there will be a price increase throughout the business. Sessions will be £45. USB’s will be £200 and digital files will be £40)