I love to capture the relationship and interaction between families or close friends, and these images make great keepsakes to treasure in years to come. I find taking a stroll through a beautiful wood, field or large park, creates a much more relaxed atmosphere for family photography. We are then able to capture a mixture of emotive, natural moments and happy ‘posed’ portrait images. I always advise families wear a mixture of reds, blues and whites to create strong images, or outfits all similar in colour, avoiding anything with a large motif. All family photography sessions must take place within 25 miles of Okehampton.
How much will it cost?
- A family session will start at £55 for 1 – 2 people or £75 for a 3+ person photo shoot.
- You will have an online, private gallery, of roughly 20 – 30 fully edited images.
- Digital files can be purchased for £45 per individual, full resolution file.
- A USB memory stick of your entire final gallery would be £250.
- Beautiful, bespoke photo books, created in Italy, starting from £130.
- Various size, professional printed canvases, starting from £55.