I love to capture the relationship and interaction between families or close friends, and these images make great keepsakes to treasure in years to come. I find taking a stroll through a beautiful wood, field or large park, creates a much more relaxed atmosphere for family photography. We are then able to capture a mixture of emotive, natural moments and happy ‘posed’ portrait images. I always advise families wear a mixture of reds, blues and whites to create strong images, or outfits all similar in colour, avoiding anything with a large motif. All family photography sessions must take place within 25 miles of Okehampton.
How much will it cost?
- A family session will start at £40 for 1 – 2 people or £60 for a 3+ person photo shoot.
- You will have an online, private gallery, of roughly 20 – 30 fully edited images.
- Digital files can be purchased for £30 per individual, full resolution file.
- A USB memory stick of your entire final gallery would be £160.
- Beautiful, bespoke photo books, created in Italy, starting from £100.
- Various size, professional printed canvases, starting from £45.
(From September 2019 there will be a price increase throughout the business. Sessions will be £65. USB’s will be £200 and digital files will be £40)