A great way to capture your babies first smiles and their delicate features in a range of simple images
Your photography session
New babies have the most adorable and delicate features. Their faces and little bodies develop so quickly, it is amazing how quickly they change. I feel this creates a wonderful age to photograph.
An older baby photography session is designed for babies ages 2 – 6 weeks. Many babies stir easier and become less ‘curled up’ at this age, but they have also developed beautiful rolls and glowing skin. With a carefully planned session, I will capture a mix of sleepy and awake images of your perfect new baby.
Images will be captured in the comfort of your own home, using whites and simple positions. This helps highlight all of your baby’s features and minimize any sleep disturbance. Once baby is contently fed and sleeping, I will place them on the posing beanbag and begin to take photographs. The session will last roughly 30 -60 minutes dependant on baby.
How much does an older baby photography session cost?
An older baby session will cost £45. It will take place in your own home and last roughly 30 – 60 minutes.
- All equipment and props required for the session.
- A private online viewing gallery to select images to be purchased. This will be roughly 20 – 30 fully edited images.
- All travel included to your home, within a 25 mile radius of Okehampton, Devon.
- Further digital files can be purchased for £40 per individual, full resolution file.
- A USB memory stick of your entire final gallery would be £200.
- Beautiful, bespoke photo books, created in Italy, starting from £130.
- Various size, professional printed canvases, starting from £55.
Find me on Facebook and Instagram