I offer a range of styles and I am always happy to hear your ideas. Most baby portraits start at roughly 3 – 5 months old, once baby has good head control while on their tummy. The next stage would be at roughly 6 – 8 months, once baby is sitting well, unaided. After this, crawling, toddling or walking are all great photo opportunities.
How much will it cost?
- Each developmental milestone session will cost £40.
Each photography session would last roughly 30 – 40 minutes. For first smiles or a steady sitter, these can be captured at your home. I will supply everything needed. Once your baby has found their feet, we can take a stroll in a pretty park or wood. All session’s must take place within 25 miles of Okehampton.
- You will have an online, private gallery, of roughly 20 – 30 fully edited images.
- Digital files can be purchased for £30 per individual, full resolution file.
- A USB memory stick of your entire final gallery would be £160.
- Beautiful, bespoke photo books, created in Italy, starting from £100.
- Various size, professional printed canvases, starting from £45.